Monday, May 17, 2010

How to download a movie and play it on your android device


I have been getting a lot of request for more “complicated” tools and techniques. Well I thought to myself what can I do to satisfy those who wish to do more with their devices. Keeping in line with my “practicality” standpoint, I proudly present to you the ability to download movies and add them to your phone for your viewing pleasure. Below are the things that you will need. First you will download these three items to your computer. Vuze, Videora Android Converter, ISO HUNT, Second your going to download a program called Video Player from the market. You will also need your cable to connect your phone to your computer. I will recommend that after you watch the move delete it. Treat is like going to a library, consider deleting the file like returing the video. Now watch the video and learn how to get free movies on your phone.



No comments: